Friday, February 15, 2013

Say It With Cake...

Well, I have been a little "unwell" and kinda missed
wishing you a Happy Fat Tuesday and Happy Valentine's Day!

So, I made you some cake to make up for it.

Actually, I made these last year I think...

This was for my dad's birthday since it fell close to Mardi Gras...


And this was for a friend who was surprising her husband with a weekend getaway.


Love and cake...
how can you go wrong there?

Hope your heart day was a happy one!

Laissez les bons temps rouler!!!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you haven't been feeling well- Those are beautiful, beautiful cakes- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments make me a happy girl!
I love and read each and every one!
I do my best to respond to all of them...even though it may take a while...questions I try to answer right away.